Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pastel, Peplum, and Party

This is a sweet little no brand cotton vintage dress I bought from a little online vintage store on Etsy.  It has a lovely little peplum and it buttons up the skirt part on the side (probably can't tell from the pic).  It also has a bit of a low back.  This dress is great for Florida weather because it is lightweight cotton and so very breathable & cooool!  Mucho importante! Plus, I have my little vintage Nine West clutch, My Michelle strap boots, and my vintage shell necklace I got from the flea market.  We were on our way to Seminole Heights Antiques & Home Decor for the 2 year store anniversary.  FUN :)  This is also where I have my PinkCheetahVintage vintage clothes & accessories booth.  The store is just loaded with amazing things and I often buy stuff from other vendors.  Keith, the owner, has made some amazing changes to the store and it was so much fun celebrating with everyone that night...  Wish I had taken pics at the event!  Oh, and p.s.  Thanks to my hubby for doing my hair!!  If you are in Tampa, you should totally check him out, HairByXavier

No comments:

Post a Comment