Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Finally...

Got a chance when I could wear my Matiko Lyon platform sandals that I bought months ago.  I got them on sale at Piperlime (here) for about $50.  They were on sale, plus I had a discount, and it was free shipping...
I love them.  They are super comfy.  They do run a bit narrow, but are otherwise true to size.  For some reason it took me a while to wear them.  Not sure why.  I guess some clothes/shoes are just like that.

This is an old thrifted dress I wear constantly.  It is a comfy go to item.  Plus, it has an elastic waistband for times like this when I have gained weight again :(( Working on that, though!!  Started a diet--- we'll see how it goes.  I've got some JBrand jeans I need to get back into THIS winter!

3 comments:

  1. Your sandals and the dress are amazing and you look great with them!I don't think you need to be on diet, your legs and figure are great, but I know how difficult is for us to be satisfy with how we look!
    I'd love to follow you back, but my blog reader is full and I can only sign up with the google friend connect button, I hope you'll put one soon on your blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edie! Your blog is so great, hopefully I will have the little side panel showing which ones I follow soon! I am just starting so I am having to slowly figure out how to do everything technical with the blog. Makes me really appreciate the awesome blogs I see even more :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete