Monday, December 10, 2012

Small World

It turns out Disney was right.  It is a small world after all...  At least in the blogging world!  It seems like every blogger knows every blogger.  After looking at several blogs and seeing numerous links to this cool lady Patti of Not Dead Yet Style doing a thing called Visible Monday, I decided to try it out.  Her instructions seem simple enough for an attempt :)

I am wearing an amazing 60s Mr. Dino signature dress.
It is exactly my style, except the fabric is a little warm and it's long sleeve, so it is for sale here.
This dress has no business belonging to a heat sensitive lady (me) living in a tropical climate (Florida!).

Here is the cool signature:
Somebody let out the hem, so there is a perforated line in the fabric and it made the dress about three inches longer.  I think it would be perfect at this length or sewn back up to the original length.  For me, anything is better than too short!  Once I am out of my comfort zone, as far as hemlines go (up), it's hard for me to relax into an outfit.  I have found that being comfortable is one important key to my confidence level :)
Now to attempt to link up to this Visible Monday & check all the blogs!!!

8 comments:

  1. That dress is stunning, you look gorgeous in it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Visible Monday! And this is a cool vintage dress - you look sassy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! Only took 2 tries to link up :) Really cool how you set that up on your blog... Impressive!

      Delete
  3. Love love love this amazing dress!!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wildly cute dress on you! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy Visible Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan!!! Visible Mondays is pretty cool... Glad I found it :)) BTW your blog is great!

      Delete