Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Photo-booth fun

Just a couple more pics from the fun photo-booth that Kim from Kimberly Yau Studios was generous enough to run at the event when she was a featured photographer.
I'm kind of a big deal...  In another galaxy.
 
The X-man and me <3  He's wearing an eggplant velvet blazer I stalked H&M to get and matching slim cut trousers.  It was actually really reasonably priced and he has gotten lots of use out of it.

This is actually a future little artist beside me.  My friend's son is very creative and takes art lessons.  I told him if he ever gets a good collection together will give him a showing :)

This is one of my friend's boyfriends and I really like the pic.  It makes me think of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I have no idea why and also, I mean it in a good way.  Whatever that means.

Best friends.  I just love this pic of these two best friends.

This awesomeness is obvious.
That's Kim the photographer holding the hand up above!!!! ^
It was such a great night.  I wrote a little about it here if you are interested and a little more info on some shows we did previously in this post here.  The link to all the crazy pics are on my PinkCheetahVintage Facebbook, which, if you are in the Tampa area and are interested in future events then you can 'like' it and you'll always be invited when we have another show.  Tentative dates are already being discussed for November, but I might do something fun in between-- haven't quite decided what yet.  Might have to wait for some inspo!
<3 <3 <3 <3

13 comments:

  1. So playful and fun! And I totally see the Hunter Thompson reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! Why does Mr Egglant Blazer bring Nick Cave to mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun! Brightened up my morning.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun & fabulous photos!
    "I'm kind of a big deal...In another galaxy" what a great line :)
    I am in love with your dress, it is stunning and the X-mans lush velvet blazers gets a big thumbs up from me too...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally getting the Hunter S Thompson vibe and I'm with Veshoevius, I thought Nick Cave, too!
    You look stunning, I want to steal your dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are hilarious! I love mad photobooths, you should always dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun pictures! Love your Elton John glasses in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photos, I bet you had a real laugh doing them.
    What a wonderful dress, and your man's velvet blazer looks great. I wanna play too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look like it was a lot of fun! Its great that your friend encourages his son to explore his artistic side.
    Have a great week,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulousssssssssssssssssssss
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously need your dress! I love all of these happy fun pictures and skeletons and nipples WIN WIN!!!!!! Wish I was in Tampa so we could meet up I'd love to go to one of your shows!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are fun pics!
    Thanks for your birthday wishes
    Love your outfit so colorful
    Love the hair as well

    Ariane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE it! You look amazing and HELLO, YOUR DRESS IS INCREDIBLE!!!!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete