Sunday, February 10, 2013

SHOWing off

More like, the show is over!!!  The art show last night was a blast.  I only took pics at the very beginning, of course, but at least you can see a little of the night!!!
I am going to start off with Joe, one of our featured artists.  He also helped organize the event and put so much work into the ENTIRE store, not just his booth, that I can't imagine it being anywhere near as amazing w/o his hard work.  That is just some of his work behind him.
This next artwork is by Erin Dunn, who is also an amazing hair dresser and make-up artist.
Next is some of Kimberly Yau's photography.

She also ran an amazingly fun photography booth in the back of the store.  These pics will come later and they are usually hilarious...  If you ever want to add a really fun element to a party or special event I recommend hiring Kim, or someone else if you don't live in Tampa, because they are not even that expensive and they are soooo worth it.
A little more of Joe's art in one of the outside chillin' areas.


Me!!!  Relaxing with a cocktail and a vintage home decor book in my fab vintage maxi :)

Keith, the owner, insisted I pose with this book lolzzzz!!!

I will have more pics to share another day--- I didn't want to pic overload everyone :)
Now I'm off to Patti's awesome Visible Monday!!!!!  

18 comments:

  1. OMG that maxi is awesome!! I do love orange and pink together as a colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some fabulous paintings and photos here, Pink - and you look wonderful in your vintage maxi. thanks for sharing it all with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that maxi dress too and the photos are great!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of amazing stuff! You look lovely in that pink dress!

      Delete
  4. That pink maxi rocks my world, you look utterly gorgeous reclining glass in hand!
    Thanks for the tour of the exhibition , it looks brilliant, there's some seriously cool stuff on display! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sooooooooooooooooooooo fabulous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic frock on you! You look fabulous- and I can't imagine a better ensemble for an art show. congrats on its success and on your rocking that frock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yowza, you look dang amazing in that awesome maxi frock!
    Glad that the show was a blast, sure looks like you put in a lot of work to make it a great night.
    I'm loving that wonderful flamenco dancer painting behind Joe & I'm also drawn to the fish skeleton photo by Kimberly Yau, amazing stuff.
    Thanks for the sneaky peek :)
    ...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great art, especially the pantning of a sofa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the eclectic curating in the first photo, definitely my kind of art show... food included. Your dress is gorgeous too. Great show all round.... clothes and art and nibbles in my kind of event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, that maxi is a beauty - and so are you, chilling with a glass in hand, that's my girl!
    The art exhibition looks brilliant, so many paintings and photos to enjoy. Please do show us more. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, thank you for showing us a bit of this show, it's fantastic! Your maxi dress is a huge succes in my eyes as well as that sofa you are relaxing on. So glad I found your blog, very uplifting and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome event! Art, fashion and food...all the elements of a perfect evening. And you look divine in that maxi!

    Can't wait to see the pictures from the photo booth!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Art, food, and reading a decor book with a cocktail in a gorgeous maxi. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is fabularse and your maxi is DIVINE! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is swell event and look at you in your spectacular maxi!

    Ariane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG that maxi is making my heart flutter with envy, you look friggin cute in that sweetie!!!!! So happy the art show was a success it looks like the perfect place to spend some money and some time, I wish I could have gone, this is right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete