Friday, December 13, 2013

New Year Old Stuff

And I wouldn't have it any other way!

I did this last year, but I'm doing it again!  Asking all my small biz friends to head over to my Facebook here and add your link to your business website/Etsy store/blog in the comments!  I wish everyone here success in all their creative and business endeavors!!!!!

This right here from The Citizen:

I need to add it to my blog page--I'm so lazy!!  
Check it out, check her out!

Becky 
Love & Light
<3 <3 <3 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! A timely reminder at this, the most silly time of year when people go mad! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady you are soooo awesome. Let's work on a collaborative blog project together to promote it for 2014. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad you're back! I've missed you so much. I'm not a Facebook person (my past is FAR too shady for THAT), but I am a second-hand shopper for my whole LIFE. Which means I own (or I think I do, let's see what the firemen salvaged) Burberry, Armani, Gucci, etc. for less than people spend at Walmart. Join the revolution, folks! You'll never look better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Now if only our thrift herestores were... ugh better.

    ReplyDelete