Monday, April 21, 2014

Biltmore 4/20

My mom was in town for the weekend and she took us to the Biltmore.  It's amazing and gorgeous and it was peak bloom week.  I'm not going to post the million pictures we took.  Just a quick outfit post.

Wearing a vintage 40s dress that had lots of fade, perfect for me!!, from Emily of teastreetvintage-- a fellow vintage seller.  I love it so much!!!


These boots are from Anne of Mustang Annes who is another fantastic vintage dealer.

The house and estate was amazing and the tulips were beyond.

I had an Ab Fab moment where I thought I might lose my mind in the Champagne Bottling Room in The Winery.

I was so so so happy to see my mom.

I'll be trying to catch up on blogs!!!  I'm a tad behind.  Will be hooking up to Patti's Visible Monday.  I am not wearing my best color, which happens to be red, but I am taking pictures in what I think is my best light.  Natural sunny light.  I swear it makes everybody look great :)
Also, linking up to Bella's Second-Hand First!

Love & Light,
Becky
<3 <3 <3

14 comments:

  1. That vintage dress is so beautiful on you, Becky. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit the Biltmore. And it would be nice if I looked as pretty as you when I finally get there. Love a faded dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress! And I love how you've paired it so unexpectedly with cowboy boots. Very cool. The bling brings some extra punch with its dashes of colour. Too bad that place couldn't be reproduced in scratch and sniff in this post - the aromatics must have been quite intoxicating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. And I want to buy The Biltmore. You can come and live there if I do.

    Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress and the cowboy boots make it rock! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all those beautiful flowers! And look at you, rocking ladylike lacy 1940s vintage with cowboy boots, genius! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Ab Fab" moment! Hehehehe! Love it!

    The dress is darling on you and pairing with those amazing boots equals joy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress love them with the boots, I want to see a million pictures of the estate!
    Xxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress and boots - you look amzing ! Rock on !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress ... so delicate and great with the boots! Vastly cool and completely charming all at once. Actually, that kind of describes you generally, doesn't it?
    Pretty blue jewels and mani!
    I have no idea what my best color is. None at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so frigging cool!!! I wanna steal that dress and the boots? DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress with the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOU LOOK AMAZING. Love the look from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! You look friggin awesome! You do skirts and boots like nobody else! loving it! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete