Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Monday Tuesday Whatevs

So, it turns out that spring is still kind of cold.  I now understand cardigans.
I am wearing a dress I bought last summer for my New York trip-(vacay talked about in this old post here).  It was a bit of a splurge and I was super disappointed.  It was supposed to be one of those gorgeous cotton 60s/70s hippie dresses and it was a scratchy cheap modern version.  I knew the second I opened it.  Bought it from a major big vintage seller on Etsy.  
I've already had to sew it several times.

Also, wearing the most softest super long camel colored cardigan from my dad'd cousin.  She is super stylish and hella fierce and gives me hand me downs sometimes.  I keep some and sell some.  

Camo hat discussed before here and all the jewellry--too much to name. 
Some cheap Old Buddha fake leather ankle boots.  I had another pair with a cool Ikat print on them that were amazing and I wore until they were literally falling apart.  These are not as comfy and I have other pairs I like better.  They are, however, what I'm wearing today and so will be showcased in Bella's Shoe Shine event. Hooking up to Patti's Visible Monday, too.  She's looking great in her wrap skirt!!!


And cheap log fray jeans that are too tight. 

Love and light, 
Becky <3 <3 <3

10 comments:

  1. Love the hat. I know I've seen you wear it before, its my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is pretty, even if it is poor quality. Did you get back to the seller? Passing off an inferior modern copy of a frock as vintage is BAD!
    Ha, now you know what it's like for us folk in the UK - Spring can not only mean boots and cardigans but sometimes coats and gloves too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is so cold here to .. cardis and scarfs are demanded still . Hopefully heat and sun will come to us soon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on that seller, I sure do hope you called him/her on it - how disappointing. Cool boots. The Ikat ones sound amazing! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo knock off vintage!! I think you look super cute though

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're all getting some sort of fake Spring here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I freaking LIVE in cardigans. Of course, I'm an old bat, but still... That cardigan is really special, and camel looks spectacular on blondes. Don't sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat pieces and a very INTERESTING look ... I don't use that word as a euphemism ... there's lots of stuff to look at and see how it works! Great for transitional weather and crazy-busy days, yes?
    Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pants and the dress together. Cardigans are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss Cali warmth- Right now I tried to wear a cute lightweight cotton shrug over my AWESOME BIAS CUT FLORAL SLIP (wearing as a dress ala Desiree) but it's too cold! Thinking of you amiga- sending you an FB message too! xo.

    ReplyDelete