Friday, December 5, 2014

Wat up?

Time to post!!!
I'm keeping it more to outfits lately because I was finding it overwhelming trying to talk and blog about all the stuff I do.

Here I am wearing a hand me down turtleneck from my dad's cousin, talked about getting hand me down from her before here, my vintage black leather jacket (has been in quite a few posts!), and a sweet vintage wrap skirt my mom just gave me!!!!!!!  It was a gift from my Grandma (my dad's mom) to her after a trip to Egypt & Israel.  My mom has probably had it almost 30 years.  She doesn't actually keep much, probably only kept it because it was from my Grandma.  I love it :)


Accessories.  And my unmade bed.



We also got to pop out and join some friends that were visiting from Florida.  I have no pictures of it, but it was rather rowdy.   I am wearing some vintage 70s overalls I got from Etsy.  A thrifted modern sweater that is too tight, but works with the overalls, and some thrifted KangaROOS green tennis shoes.   Shoes are lucky scores for me.  I have always had trouble scoring shoes.


Off to check what everyone's been up to!!
Love & Light,
Becky
<3 <3 <3

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Becky/Rebecca! I love that jacket with the maxi. Kind of a boho biker vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is great , never get out of style !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage clothing is great. That skirt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 70's overalls are perfection. Love the whole outfit. I actually had a flashback to my college dorm days when I saw that photo. Yes, I'm that old. And hand-me-downs from loved ones. How nice. Not enough turtlenecks around these days if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wrap skirt of your mum's looks fabulous with the biker jacket, that's a wonderful outfit! I'm laughing about your rowdy get-together with friends (the best sort of gathering!), and now we know what Connie wore when she was in college! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the biker jacket and wrap skirt combo, I'd wear that in a flash!
    I'd love to join you on a rowdy get together, I bet you're a right laugh! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I'm going to reach through the internet and mug you for that skirt! Your mother is a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the overall and sweater outfit!! It super adorable and very 90s!

    ReplyDelete