Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Computer

Hi Hello Hey

My children sprayed the keyboard of my computer to 'clean' it for me and it's fried.  Working off a borrowed laptop now, but I will be a bit slow on the bloggie circuit for now.

This is me wearing a 60s Peck & Peck Fifth Avenue orange and pink shell top with buttons at the shoulders.


Beauty Face app!
I love the blouse, but the armholes turned out to be too tight, so it's now listed here.



I would love to see you on Instagram!!!!!

Be catching up soon!!!!

Becky
<3 <3 <3

9 comments:

  1. Cute little top, love the colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your kids tried to clean at least. Sorry to hear about the fry action.
    And great top - too bad the sleeves are tight. Your photo has an awesome '70s vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that shirt, If I could only squeeze my big boobs in that......

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love that blouse! Don't blame your kids, they'll be scarred for life! I one Windexed our monitor which, of course, fried it. My children never forgave me. NEVER. They still bring it up at family gatherings.

    Oh, and BTW, you look gorgeous. Something new?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic of you ! So cool !
    I have been blogging on my smart phone for 6 month ... our computer is as also fried .
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blouse, the colours are ace! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove that top. Always love all the clothes you find. I need to get to my local thrifts again, I want a vintage wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous top. I hope it finds a good home! And those kids: Always so "helpful"!

    ReplyDelete