Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Goodiessss

All da goodiesssssss!!!

Just lots of random old and newer IG post featuring a ton of vintage/gifted/handmade accessories and outfits!!!







These pics start off around the end of last summer until just recently---skipping a lot of winter lolzzz!!  Winter fashion kinda sucks.

Also, paperwork sucks.
Also, budgeting sucks.  I might need an actual budget.  Or like an allowance.  OMG I just realized I basically just need to be adopted by rich parents!!!  Like, an older rich couple that regrets their decision to not have children, but realize they actually DO want to be parents after all!
I would just like to add that I'm not biased---you don't have to be a couple!  I'll take a single parent, two moms, two dads...  Families come in all shapes and sizes!!  Send all application straight to the blog lololololol!!!!!

Love & Light
Becky
xoxox
PinkCheetahVintage
IG
Facebook

5 comments:

  1. What you need is a Russian oligarch. I mean, if Lindsay Lohan can do it...for God's sake woman, you are SO much better than Lindsay Lohan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking mighty GROOVY here. Love all these looks. You light looks like a crown in pic 2. Heh. Nah, those parents would just boss you around and make you take off your groovy clothes. Pffft. Maybe even give you a curfew! Gaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the outfits! Especially the first two! I went to bed with a headache managing budget/tax mess. Being your own accountant for two businesses is NOT FUN. >:P Gotta downsize, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, step back or something. I wanna see the whole outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete