Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Bring It In

I know there is some way to tell when summer really starts, but I feel June is pretty much it.  Oh yeah, and I saw my first fire-fly.  Summer is here people, it's here.  Hot as shit, too!!!
One of my very few friends, my bff Sam, is Belizean and there you "bring it in" whenever there is any kind of holiday or celebration.  To sum it up---you start partying for any event early.
I've been brought it in a couple of times with Sam b4.

Anyways, we had some super sweet friends over, some bests in town, and we're bring in summer, Father's Day, and Candyman's bday this month.  He's a Cancer.  Idk what that really entails, but the crab seems fitting lololol!!!!!
This didn't turn out as planned---there was a lot of discussion, but it ended up getting consumed, trust me.


Daniel came with his super lovely daughter and threw down some major sets!!! Soooooo good!!!!


So cute how they all take their shoes off :)

 

Candyman, Sam I Am, Carini, & Marc <3


Charles eating a rib!!!!


Krista is in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  


And she's such a sweetie and a QT!!!!!!!!!!



Tommy & Daniel :)




LaMorte on the 1s & 2s <3




Awwwwwwwwwww they're so cute!  One spicy bird right there---I like it. 
I luv it.
I want more of it. 


My other bff was in the pic and is refusing to let me show her, so it's just me and Charles.  I might be wearing a free with purchase Victoria's Secret tank top turned inside out.  Also, these roots are insane.  Candyman keeps insisting my hair looks just fine with 3 inch long roots and grown out bangs.  I think he just doesn't want me to spend money on my hair.  Because it looks like doo-doo brown.  


HOTTTTTTTT as helllllllll rn!!!!!

Target maxi dress from Goodwill and loads of jewelry.


Sundress from Goodwill and loads of jewelry.


 Cheap vintage sundress from Khol's brought years ago, but love.  And loads of jewelry!  Cuff was a lovely gift from Vix and dress was last seen here.





More soon!!!!  Feel rly busy even tho it's summer.
Hooking up to Visible Monday!!!!
Linked up To #iwillwearwhatilike

Love & Light,
Becky
xoxox

P.S. Andy Richter LOLOLOL


P.S.S. I'm not proofreading this.  Or any blog post. 


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FL Breaks ftw, but that Cucumber Vodka Watermelon was such a fail...lol. Good thing we had the 2 bottles of rum, bottle of Gin, potato vodka, and beer to hold us over. :-D

    Your body IS a temple, and it's about to get violated...especially after that crab comment...haha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that Andy Richter quote is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRUST me and Candyman: your hair looks great! I, too, am growing mine out. Acceptance! See the beauty that others see! And getting off the hair merry-go-round is SO liberating. Keep at it, you'll start feeling the love.

    ReplyDelete