Monday, July 11, 2016

Tova K

I've been feeling fashionably challenged and uninspired---bored with my clothes---bored with style---so I'm turning back to my old fashion inspo sources.  I first saw Tova K in a StyleLikeU video shown here---seriously plz take a look!!!

I used to watch these videos constantly for inspo.
Her IG is fantastic---all these pics are from here feed here!!!


Her accessory and textile and print mixing is beyond next level.

I'm OBSESSED with this shirt of hers here:



And also this look she posted----I would wear this from head to toe LOVE IT:


Turning to all u in blogger land to inspire me to get dressed and feel good about it.  It sucks when you're not vibing with your closet.
I've also scheduled an appt. with my hairdresser.  I had to cancel the last one months ago bcuz $$$, but I'm issuing a challenge to my self to squeeze in a hair day.  I feel like I've been doing fun stuff, but my lewks are suffering lol

Some goodies tho...  One day during our NY travels we decided to pop into a TJMaxx.  Now you know CandyMan and I both love Adidas and Puma, see some looks here, here, and here, and even though it's a box store---they happen to carry a LOT of Puma and Adidas stuff.  I had accidentally left CandyMan's Sadidas shirt in a friend's car the night we went to Queens and so we went looking for a replacement for him to wear and I spotted these PANTS:

I ran over to the rack when I saw the prints!!!!  I had a pair of men's LOUDMOUTH golf pants before shown here that I ended up getting rid of bcuz I didn't love the fit of the men's style.  But, these two pairs were AHHHHHMAZING!!!!!  I wanted them both but noooooo funds!!  I did get one pair. I'm sort of obsessed with red, white, & blue...  This actually prompted me to go ahead and get the rainbow pair bcuz I've done a lot of red, white, & blue lately.


The LEWK at mom's house on a Saturday night in Tampa LOLOLOL!!!
Linking up with Visible Monday!!!
Linking up with #iwillwearwhatilike!!
Off to read blogs!!!!!

Oh yeah, but just in case u think I'm just too sexy, too cute, imma show a little more...

I had a busted varicose vein that was gnarly and so big it couldn't just be lasered, but had to be removed.  Super sexy thigh high compression sock!!!  Stitches!!!  I wore my long vintage Made in India skirt (last shown here) thrifted to hide the bandages. Happy to take them off today :)






Love & Light,
Becky
xoxox

PinkCheetahVintage

P.S. v necessary meme time

I just want to say that I do like a few people that are running---but COUCH flavor.  I have straight laughed for like a year over that!!!!!  Good stuff.  Wait.  Hope I haven't already shared this one...






8 comments:

  1. LOTFLMFAO at the potato chips! And great style inspiration too. Thanks for linking up, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to admit that I actually feel like I know what COUCH flavor is!!!! Ewwwwwww lolol!

      Delete
  2. Loving tghose crazy pants and that indian skirt. Hope that vein heals quickly. Ouch.
    Love Tova Kaye - Jean from Dross into Gold introduced me to her a couple of years ago. She's incredible.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pants and skirt are super fun!!! My leg is really sore but I'm totally mobile, so no complaints :D

      Delete
  3. Well done on getting that medical thing over with! Ba-bye stupid vein! I hope you heal super fast. That faux fur outfit, I'm vibrating when I look at it. We need a matching set so we can frolick about town. Gaaa. And your pants, I don't have to tell you they are heaven.

    Haggis and watermelon? Hahaha. The guy who came up with that must be Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That faux fur outfit has me vibrating at a higher level for sure!!!! Haggis and watermelon----wtf?!?!? lolol I like memes way too much. I'm most assuredly immature.

      Delete
  4. After a 100 weight gain and being poor I'm not vibing my closet at ALL. I actually do not like my wardrobe and I'm trying to hard to rebuild it but I figured it'd be much easier if I just lose weight lol! I NEED that green indian skirt! Gimme!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me I totally understand!! I lost a lot of weight a year ago and finding clothes my size that I like is a lot easier now!! This green skirt is one of my favorites of all time :)

      Delete