Tuesday, December 13, 2016

HELLO DECEMBER

Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!

December is scaring me a little.
I'm not ready.  The gifts are not ready.  Rent is due.  Taxes due.

I just pulled up a bunch of jeans to sell.  I'm trying on all my clothes.  Sort of a 'wear it or lose it' situation.  Lots of cool stuff on the way out.

This leotard had been on hold a while, so I put it to the test.  I wore it!!!!  So it's a keeper for a bit.  Although, I feel like it's a bit snug---even though it's comfy.   Keep for now.   Idk idk idk!


My camera and the pics on it are totally suspect.  I try to save pics and I can't find them.  I feel like the camera is shady and made to fuck with and hide my own pics.  It's made movies and sent them to me.  It's like, hey camera, fuck off.  These are my photos.  This thing is like AI level jacking my content and producing shit on it's own.  Making suggestions and showing off stuff I never even asked for...  
I don't need this aggressive technology.  
Update harassment and whatnot!  
So, since editing that one pic did not go smoothly, we'll save more ootd stuff for later.

Some 'wear it or lose it stuff' is on the move tho.  


Serious bizness sorting through my closet----I know u know!!!!!  

Love & Light. 
Becky
xoxox

PinkCheetahVintage 








MEME LYFE:


OH HELLO BECKY 





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you know we're in trouble when our cameras start bossing us around. And it might be time to let the batteries die if the camera's covert movie-making skills outshine our own. Gaaa
    Love the leotard - glad you rediscovered it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!It doesn't take much to have movie making skills that outshine mine lololol!

      Delete