Friday, December 16, 2016

Keep It Going

More stuff straight from the closet to the shop.

Was loving this striped shirt, but it's in the shop now.
I'm wearing it here from a while ago:



I was blonde!!!!  Probably a year or two ago.  I want to dye my hair so bad rn, but too pricey and I've damaged it b4 with home dye.  I'll have to save up.  Right now we are scrimpin' for gas $$$ for NY.

Here is the listing:

The necklace is now listed here:


I really have a few key pieces that I just wear constantly.  A lot of the jewelry I'm wearing now are this long rectangular silver and turquoise pendent I've had for years, this scorpion necklace, and the vintage heart locket that was a gift ages ago from my aunt I think...

Some clothes that are staying are this shirt with a Red Camel Made in Bangladesh label.  CandyMan immediately said camel toe! And I thought the Bangladesh sounded exotic and I'm not 100% sure I spelled it correctly.  Obvi a very sexy lumberjack style top.  I think horseback riding gets mentioned when I wear it.
Jeans are some second-hand high-waisted button fly American Eagle Outfitters.  I wear a lot of crazy jeans and a LOT of jeans and clothes from surprisingly preppy stores.  

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DO NOT EVER QUESTION THE DIRECTION OF THIS BLOG.  



Beaded belt close-up.

KENDRICK LAMAR  The bass got my attention, but the flow & lyrics...  CandyMan and I are kinda loving him constantly.




Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox


MEME TIMEEE:

I think CandyMan and I sent this to each other and he rolls his eyes...




Sneak peek at the new My&MyAdidas shirt <3 
Slow down there freshie!!!
He knows me. 




FEELINGS!
PLANETS! 
LOLOLOLOLOLOL


4 comments:

  1. Love that necklace. And you look great in the check shirt and jeans - yee haw! xx

    ReplyDelete