Monday, December 5, 2016

Yesterday and Today 12/4-12/5

Lots of stuff on both these days.

A year with this guy as of the 4th:


This was taken on Thanksgiving.  I didn't have my girls with me for the first time ever.  I got to spend time with my dad's side of the family for this holiday, which was different, but SOOOOO GREAT!!!!
 I didn't have my girls because they were with their father for Thanksgiving this year.  Holidays will be a little different from now on because, as of today, I am officially divorced.  It took a while because of some of the separation/divorce requirements NC sets, but is now done.

The 4th was also the anniversary of CandyMan's father who passed away in 2001:

I never got to meet him, but I've heard so much about him.  He was an amazing soccer coach here in the U.S.  I think it would be cool for CandyMan to do a post about him one day.
Plus, it's time to start catching up on the people and things I've been doing this year.  I've been a spotty blogger for sure lately.  Fill in the blanks and updates in order.

Everyday wear clothes talk right here.
It has been super warm this fall, but has finally has cooled down a bit.
This is a quick pic of me wearing a borrowed sweater.  Let's not forget how good BORROWED clothes are people!!!  Nothing is better than borrowing/lending clothes.  This sweater is from CandyMan's friend Lisa, who is now a friend of mine.  She lived in NY and Tampa and now Asheville, but had a ton of extra warm clothes from being in NY and her style is dope!


Since we live only 10 minutes away I now have this sweater and a few other items on semi-permanent retainer!

Another random fall outfit post.  Goodwill button up modern second-hand flared jeans and a vintage 70s black and silver lurex shirt and vintage Scorpion medallion necklace and other vintage rings and bracelets and stuff.


Had some horrible issues with the store, but it is back up and running again.  The perils of small biz are that any set back or small shut down can be extremely detrimental.  

Hooking up to Visible Monday :)

Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox
SHOP: PinkCheetahVintage   

10 comments:

  1. Love, love that picture of you and your man. I see happiness all over it. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Patti!!! Trying to get into the swing of blogging again! I miss it :)

      Delete
  2. What a happy photo of you both.
    I love your Lurex blouse but I expect you already knew that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Vix!!! It was a great day with family :)
      Loving bringing in this bday of yours!!!!

      Delete
  3. I had no idea you were divorced! I need to pay better attention. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Separated almost a year and a half! Trying to be low-key publicly :)
      Ttyl lolol!!!

      Delete
  4. Cute picture of you two, you look so happy. I love the borrowed jumper, fab colours. I never seem to get to borrow, I only ever seen to lend....hmm I'm clearly going wrong somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you're part of cycle!!! Trust me, I lend/give A LOT!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous photo of the two of you! Good to see you looking so happy, Becky. xx

    ReplyDelete