Wednesday, January 4, 2017

No Flex Zone P.P. Knuckles aka Party Pants aka Wrecking Krew QT and Halloween Pumpkin Carving

They Know Better <3 <3 <3

The best (belated) Birffffffday Wishes post to P. P. Knuckles!!!!!
Little member of the WreckingKrew!!!!!!!!!!

A little 2016 flashback!



It was a backyard shenanigans fun-filled frisbee throwing kinda day.  Cake by CandyMan and friends and family.




Also, old 2016 Halloween Pumpkin Carving pics and trashy outfit choices including badass vintage cowboy boots from an amazing vendor friend who I can't quite remember, but have probably referenced before and super tight acid wash skinny jeans.  Our friend hosted this cute event for all of us and it was such a blast.

CandyMan had to help carve 4 pumpkins!!!! 
4 pumpkins for 2016
Dit it.



2016 definitely had a friends and family focus for us. 
I can get a little obnoxious with the camera, but I like finally having some pics!  

Aforementioned outfit 




Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox


MEME LYFE:


Trust me, CandyMan can fix a computer.  I knew before he was my boyfriend he could because we had some computer shit go DOWN and he had to take care of it.  That is the stuff people.




#WreckingKrew
#VintageCowboyBoots
#rings
#jewelry
#vintageclothing
#vintageboots
#muscleshirt
#ootd
#buffy
#memes



3 comments:

  1. CandyMan fixes computers and bakes cakes? Yowsa, girl, what a score! Happy birthday to the little (size, not attitude) one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know. Too good. Just too good! I 'fix' most electronics by the old school tried and true method of turning it on/off and sometimes I completely unplug the whole machine... He's next level for sure lol

      Delete
  2. Aww shucks 😊. Sorry it took so long to respond. I was doing the dishes and vacuuming.🤑

    ReplyDelete