Saturday, January 28, 2017

Thoughts on How to be Super at a Lot of Things if U just Listen to Me

Since the kids usually outnumber us on any given day it actually isn't that surprising that a lot of our projects involve activities with the kids and/or are inspired by the kids.

Here is a little example of how the Wrecking Krew has inspired us all creatively.  We had an old second-hand wooden fold-out table because we are a family of 7 and need a big table!  It was slowly getting beat down and we had to repair quite a bit of it.  So, CandyMan decided to spruce it up.

The Wrecking Krew have some aka's and emoji's (E-mo-G) (we pronounce things weird over here.)


Coco Loco in the corner with her future monkey face emoji getting prepped.


CandyMann painted ip up. 

DOESN"T STOP THERE THO 

CoCo Loco is a a natural tinkerer and artist and generally inspired. 
After the Wrecking Krew emoji table was in the process of being painted she whipped up some miniature delights also inspired by the Krew.


I thought it was so sweet how we have some major family friends, Lisa (from THE BIZNESS) and Jon, that were represented by two title heaters.   Friends & family are where it's at!!!!  


Work in progress, but still pretty cool :D



Fashion News

Some cute dresses in large and extra large sizes in the shop.
Some have some minor flaws, but so wearable and fun.  


Winter lewk with lots of old pieces like my vintage 90s camel colored velvet The Limited or Express pants, T@rget jacket that is rather worn now, but I still love.  Thrifted 90s orange and blue GAP button-up shirt.  Lots of old necklaces, including my engraved Rebecca heart locket.  Old rings. Vintage leather boots bought a few years ago for cheap off Etsy. 







Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox


MEME LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of my bday and bday month and year and basically the The Age of Aquarius and The Dawn of Aquarius or other bullshit that involves me and my birthday and cake and stuff let's present this absolutely wonderful handcrafted and super personal, not to mention COOL, meme made in my honor special me I'm the best it's my day BIRTHDAY MEME from my super cute boyfriend CandyMan. 


I'd also like to discuss how happy I was to see Killer Mike and RTJ except I can't articulate or incapsilate into words yet.

I love Killer Mike.  More on him later. 


Too real!!!  


I need the whole team lolol











#PinkCheetahVintage
#VintageClothes
#WreckingKrew
#FancyBoy
#secondhand
#smallbiz
#smallbusiness #silver #rings #vintagerings #turquoise #velvet 




No comments:

Post a Comment