Wednesday, March 1, 2017

CRAZE scratch DJ set that made us go find him on Friday the 13th






THIS SET THO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Looking back and more stuff that we made happen in 2016.
DJ Craze 


Outside of Tempt in Murfreesboro, TN.  It was a dope little club!!!!  
CandyMan and FancyBoy have to take a moment bcuz u know we do!


SWEEEEEEEET!!!
Srsly a sick little club!


Worst pic ever and the camera died.  Even CandyMan is like...  This is a rly ugly one!!!  
Oh well, It's me and Craze.  Only pic we've got!


I take the worst pics.  I have to take like 20 pics for 1 ok pic lolol

FROM MY CLOSET and now LISTED



This is an 80s Victor Costa dress.  
I always felt it screamed CANDY!
CandyMan says it screams CIRCUS!
I know it's a PARTY dress tho 




I'm working, but I'll be aroundddddddddd :D


Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox





MEME LYFE: 


Revival of this one bcuz too real!!!!


Also, still good.









No comments:

Post a Comment