Thursday, March 30, 2017

Vintage Jewelry Adidas Beanie 60s Velvet Dress Punk Alternative Pleated Plaid Skirt Size 12 Model Grimes - Genesis RTJ3


YOUR LAST 10 EBAY PURCHASES!!!
Oh shit it got real real quick.
lolololol 
     
This lewk with cool arm stockings from HR (Human resources) in The Bizness


When u wear the beanie a certain type a way...  It's the thing, u know? ;)


40lbs. heavier at least 3.5 years ago in Tampa at mi mom's house modeling on the blog this dress now for sale here!  Decided to post old pics for inspo because I was probablyt a size 12 here and there are no size 12 models.
  I was a size 12 mode!!!  lololol
Obvi not professional bcus no one paid me, but still GETTING IT DONE!!
(Not even photogenic people so what is your excuse?)



I'm not doing this for my health people!
Maybe I am, tho.

This vintage 90s Tripp NYC pleated plaid mini skirt.  Label size Large. Just listed.


Posts showing how I style my vintage wool plaid mini





GRIMES-Genesis Brooke Candy is in the video.  I love it.




YO EUROPE!!!!




Comment, don't comment---I'm glad ur here!!! Especially, my long time bloggy friends who check back in...  I'm around and don't always comment. <3 <3 <3 

Hooking up with Patti to Visible Monday!

Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox

MEME LYFE: 



lol


Why???



8 comments:

  1. I'm here! Not commenting but always reading!
    No Glastonbury tickets for us this year - out of our gang of 15 Glasto goers not one of us managed to score them. Can't say the line-up's blown me away. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with El-P and Killer Mike from RTJ3 and that's why I shared! Like crazy obsessed, listen to album repeatedly, drove to another state to see the show! :D
      I read, but don't always comment, too. It takes the pressure off, cuts down time, reminds me of why I first enjoyed blogs. We out here!

      Delete
  2. I love love love the Adidas ensemble. Evan just got a pair of adidas and told him that is stands for "All Day I Dream About Sex" Remember that? or maybe not. Aging myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssssss lololololol!!!!! I totally know it! Everyone I know is old school soccer players and/or hip-hop lovers, so it's Adidas & Puma all the way :)

      Delete
  3. Love a plaid mini - it looks great on you! thanks for linking up, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Patti!!!! So happy to participate :D

      Delete