Saturday, April 8, 2017

Random Friends Family Stars Collide Serendipity IRT Tiger Mountain Asheville DJ 80s DIE ANTWOORD - UGLY BOY


Random night with friends. And I mean the most HARRIS TEETER***  level rando random stars collide.







Tiger Mountain Ashevile 




If u ever wanted to see Asheville urself see if AirBnb is ur jam.
We're into it ;)

Aphex Twin's sample on this is dope.  I want the hoodie big time.



Few magic moments:


New Years"s?  Idk lolol

Special moments all year. 


All these birthdays :) :) :) 

#ootd
(Man, this is actually a different day and I'm thinking I look so crappy rn irt.  I'm going to do a few big beauty moves and report back)





I'm 41.  My bf says he is into the trashy look.
If he's been lying, he's been doing it a while. 

Desoto, trashy dresses, wigs, glitter...  These things have precedence in our life.



Code 15BLOG17 gets u 15% off your purchase!

Girl London aka London the Bridge is turning 10 soon and I'm freaking out.  
I'm so excited about it and I want all the kids to have some fun.
Spring Break :D

Hookin' up to Visible Monday with Patti



Love & light, 
Becky 
xoxox



MEME LYFE:


Ever!!  lolol




3 comments:

  1. Ooh that lurex mini is perfection! Used to wear one in the day : >
    thanks for linking, xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete