Thursday, April 13, 2017

SLUT SHAMING OG NY Junglist Declaration and more ootd DJ Shadow - The Mountain Will Fall (Full Album) [HQ Audio]


Dive bar extradonairre
Runs a v tight Pandora channel----responsible for the 'Run the Jewels' channel selection.
Good punk flo, too.
Bacon wrapped figs!!!  Need I say more?  


Vintage 90s Bebe suede skirt with ridiculous fringe.  Vintage Banana Republic wooden heel and leather shoes.  Thrifted T@rget lace crop top.   Beauty filter/no filter/beauty filter!  I rec messing with apps.






Kind of obsessed with that owl pic in the top left corner.  Of course, it's sold!!!!  UGHHHH

Interested in Asheville?  We sort have a crazy little converted 'mini' house we rent on AirBnb...
Outfit for the evening shenanigans.


Such a coincidence that I've been meaning to share this album and we were just in our friends ambulance and he had this album sticker.  I'll share pics later, but it's time to share the album for sure.



                        




I got called a WHORE and SLUTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 41
It's been awhile.
MOJO
It's all happening 
Planets 
Mercury 
Retrograde 
AQUARIUS 
;)
REAL HOOKERS AND HOES 
coming up...





SaturdayShareLInkUp just because heyyyyyyyyyy!!
And NotDeadYet Visible Monday!
Link up to #iwillwearwhatilike
STAY TUNED

Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox


MEME LYFE: 

CandyMan can handle a lot of arguing and sometimes I even feel a little sorry for him.  But, just a little because he actually needs it.  It keeps him in line. No joke. It's like a full-time job for me. 





He doesn't need any arguing today tho.  Today I'm just gonna luv on him. 
Looking way too sexy here with Carini!!!!
Makin' me jealous justy lookin' at the pic now!


He knows he better not.  He knows. (Just picture my face here looking like no.)




2/18/15 my lucky day <3 <3 <3 




4 comments: