Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kloseview Old School Junglist Record Release Party Defrostatica DJ Draf

Brook Klose aka Kloseview IG is a friend I met thru Krista & Tommy.  She just did a DEFROSTATICA record release.
She owns her own business.
She knows how to hustle.
Her record release party was DOPE as shit.  She identifies as an old-school junglist, similar to me and  CandyMan, and Special-T.  Jungle is def the ultimate for me, although I LOVE IT ALLLLLLLLL!



This pic tho.  Fuk yeah. 
She is reallllllllllll
In her own words below


She told me she's probably also going to start freelance writing.  Nice!







I can't even talk about D-Raf's mix and how he killed it.
I'll just give you a listen he was kind enough to share.
#lastnightadjsavedmylife





Unfortunately, we only really got hear his major set bcuz we had the kids!  Always up early for school dayzzzzzz :D
The bit we heard could only mean the entire night was lit.  We had a blast.  Asheville is a lot of fun for sure.

I decided to wear a vintage 80s For David Howard Climax Karen Okada white leather dress that I bought from Etsy.  It was a splurge several years ago. The necklace was a trade, believe it or not, from several years ago, for a thrifted blue leather dress on a deal I made with a jewelry maker in Miami.   #Triian






Love & Light,
Becky
xoxox

PinkCheetahVintage

#saturdaysharelinkup
#iwillwearwhatilike


#kloseview #80s #DavidHowardClimaxForKarenOkada #whiteleatherdress #whitedress #etsy #secondhand
#junglist #ponytail #blogger #ootd #vintage #vintagedress
#oldschool #dnb
#recordrelease #defrostatica #vinyl #dopeshit #vinylrevisions #girlpower
#techno #edm #plur #tampa #newyork #asheville #eastcoast #avl #asheville #hustle
#draf  #djdraf
#dlx #liminal #bengal
#fancyboy #candyman #wreckingkrew #necklace #handmade

1 comment:

  1. That white dress is just gorgeous on you! I'm rather liking the look of that necklace, too - I think I need one. xxx

    ReplyDelete