Monday, July 17, 2017

Instagram Asheville IG Tiger Bay Cafe Graffiti Art Gucci Sunglasses Shoes Bows Purses and Leggings please

Monday round up--this week.
Where u been?  Where u at???
Back to Tiger Bay Cafe for a bite with CandyMan & Mr. PSB
(talked about here b4)


 Fun with Live Stories on Instagram


It's super cute.  

Also, I'm v into rainbow maxis and rainbow lots of stuff actually.
Kinda fun graphic I made and had not shared, but shared in honor of #iwillwearwhatilike :D
From the archives lololol 


Also, GUCCI errrrrrryting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 


I'm wearing a Rodarte for Target collection dress I got a few years ago.  I always like the yellow mustard one the younger lady Tavi, but got my next fav choice---the beige!!! 
I luv a beige or peach dress!!!!
I tied a ribbon around my waist---same ribbons from when I dressed up here for the wedding.
Sort of black ribbon ballet dress up inspo lewks.
Latex socks and YRU black platforms shown better here


Cat ears for fun ;)




Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox








3 comments:

  1. I love cat ears for fun, too :D I want to wear them eeeevery day. Super cute outfit as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat ears! I want a pair, but I think I would wear them ALL THE TIME. Ha!

    I'm so sorry I haven't been visiting you - I used to see all your posts in my feed, so thought you had stopped blogging. Happy to see you are still here, and you can count on me visiting more regularly. I so much appreciate all of YOUR kind and sweet comments, Becky! Keep on rockin', girl - we'll show these kids how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats ears are already packed for my festival trading weekend!
    Love that second image, yeti coats and psychedelic maxis are my life. xxx

    ReplyDelete