Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Just a Tuesday Work Flow OOTD and SALE post

Trippy pants from personal collection on major SALE here


Pretty sweet, amirate???  

All black errrryting.  It's my mood.  OK, black & white.


Totally used a beauty filter.  
I'm totally over 40 (41).
I'm totally Sadidas.
I'm totally wearing an H&M cheerleader skirt that is def too tight and short for anything considered appropriate. Crop top, fence net pantyhose, jewelry, cute bf :)
We got to see DJ Shadow.  He's been spinning 21 years.  He's a tru artist. 







Love & Light, 
Becky
xoxox







MEME LYFE: 


PSA: Breeding is bad for the environment. 





5 comments:

  1. I think you look beautiful! No beauty filter needed! I love that you got your groove on (I've actually heard of DJ Shadow!). A cute bf is the best accessory! Love those palazzos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and LOL at that tattoo/kid comparison - I'm gonna have to remember that. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those pants, the print and colour is magnificent.
    I've no idea what a beauty filter is, I don't even own a mobile phone. I'm pretty sure you don't need one though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the matching outfits and the amazing paaants :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at the comparison between tattoos and children! Thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete