Monday, August 21, 2017

This is about my MOM and probably will be for a while

Life just doesn't stop throwing stuff at u------the good and the bad.

It's still throwing stuff at me of both, but right now my mother passing is just filling me with grief.
Her funeral was yesterday.

Amidst all the love & support, there is still everyone's regular life going on...  All their v important problems.  But, right now, for me and the family, it's just about how much we miss her.
The focus is on her and her impact and life and now death.

With her mother here and as a baby 1951 to 2017.



I adore the little curls, but this short hair cut started looking rough in the pics where it wasn't curled and set!!!  Not shown here, bust saying'...  Took some effort.





These are some others decided to share.  Her brothers & sisters <3 <3 <3



Linking up to Visible Monday because a huge part of the reason I'm so visible is her--so much to her.
I'll def be doing posts in her honor to talk about her.




Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox



8 comments:

  1. Oh Becky, my heart is breaking for you.
    I was the same age as you when I lost my Mum.
    What beautiful photos. That one of your Mum and Grandma is gorgeous.
    Sending you loads of love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky I just saw this. I am so so sorry to hear of the passing of your Mum. There are no words that can console at a time like this. I hope you and your family have all the love and support around you to help you get through this and grieve. Sending my deepest condolences and a big hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear your news. Big hugs to you all and thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad you have the beautiful photos to remember her by and family with you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life sure throws some doozies, Hang in there and keep the memories alive! Sorry you have to go through this :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your wonderful mother, Becky. All these pictures must brings so many emotions for you. Big hugs, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, I'm so late with my condolences. A huge sadness. Thanks for sharing these photos. Big hugs - still.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending my deepest condolences and a big hug xx


    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete