Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Swimming with Friends and just really grateful to be a part of such an amazing group

When you move to a new city in your mid-life years where you basically don't know anyone-----besides CandyMan and his wife (now ex-wife) at the time (who I honestly barely knew)----you really wonder what it's going to be like to make a new social circle.

I can't even begin to explain how surprised I am and amazed at the friends I've made.  It's not just me.  Real friends meet your friends---like, my old bff SamIAm is now friends with HR, CandyMan, PizzaJon, and on and on and on...  And now this whole group that we just went camping with last weekend.


I don't look perfect in my swimsuit.
I'm 41, I have wrinkles and veins and imperfectly shaved legs and all that fun stuff.
I don't care.
I'm getting in a swimsuit and getting in the water :D




It's so weird to think of him as a boyfriend.  He's the father figure in our beautiful family and I feel like we're married.


lolol ^^^^^



Nothing is perfect all the time, but I am really grateful for the good moments with friends and family----honestly, my group is so good it's really one and the same for me.
Our kids are on vacation with their other parents rn and we miss them so much.

Love & Light,
Becky
xoxox


PinkCheetahVintage

#iwillwearwhatilike
Not Dead Yet Style
Hat Attack #50










2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that your life is so good. You're one of the sweetest & most genuine girls and you totally deserve your happiness. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending time with friends and in nature is so important and so good for us! Great hats! Thanks for sharing with Hat Attack!

    ReplyDelete