Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Gucci fall lewks Imma steal and Irma wasn't bad here, but still some damage to the done and also Imma be the King Soon

My fall aesthetic!!!!!!!!!

Gucci is KILLING the game----the men's game.
I want every lewk for MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT WITH THIS SUIT
 I can't deal with it
I want to wear it so bad!!!!!


Srsly.


Incredible. 


SAME NIGHT---- 3 selfie pics 


Vintage velvet leopard print blazer with shoulder pads!


Scarf from a stripper actually that I've kept and loved for like over 2 decades...  U never know!


(jacket off---sounds dirty lolol!) Vintage silver disco shirt underneath!!!




Love & Light, 
Becky 
xoxox






video

4 comments:

  1. A real nod to the trippy 1960s fashions and the Carnaby Street vibe. Liking it (but if I was rich I'd spend on the Granny Takes A Trip originals rather than Gucci).
    You look ace! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jared Leto's funky Gucci looks - I would totally wear those too (and my husband would wear them - where are the cheapass knockoffs for our men??). You look gorgeous, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I'm gasping at the Gucci menswear. I'd faint if I saw ANYONE in Vancouver wear that. And rejoice of course, not necessarily in that order. Love that leopard and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa, Jared Leto in Gucci is divine! You look amazing too, very swinging 60's. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete